- High school transcript (from 9th grade to the first semester of the 12th grade)
- Two recommendation letters from high school teachers
- Students with a scholarship during secondary education should include a document stating the amount and the duration of their scholarship.
- Criminal record (available on e-government)
- Copy of the national identification card with the national identification number
- Documentation of list of family members (available on e-government)
- Documentation of income of first-degree family members (such as official payroll documents, retirement documents stating the amount of retirement pension, income tax return for self-employed persons, income certificate provided by SGK (Social Security Institution) for persons with no income, copy of rental contracts, copy of documents stating other sources of income)
- A detailed list of financial assets, real estate and land properties, registered vehicles (available on e-government) is to be submitted in the application package. If persons other than parents are the main income providers, documentation about their financials should be included.
- For no-income households, documentation of proof from SGK (Social Security Institution) should be submitted.
- Applicants should upload their scores online within 12 hours after national university placement exam scores are released.
We advise against the submission of original documents and materials (identity card, achievement certificates, medals, etc.)
Applicants are expected to complete the online application form.